Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Medication Aide (CMA) interested in working at an award-winning organization that values all employees?
Eligible for the $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Enhance your career in healthcare by joining our team of innovative and expert caregivers.
Perry Lutheran Homes is looking for compassionate CNA/CMAs like you to care for our wonderful residents. In our Christian, caring community, we offer assisted living, long-term nursing care, and two secure memory care wings for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease or other Dementia-related diseases.
This hourly position offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Bid-your-raise program to empower employees
- 50% off on-site daycare offering convenience and peace-of-mind
- Investment in and development of employees through training and education opportunities
- Paid life insurance policy for full-time employees
- Discounted monthly rate at Snap Fitness in Perry for full-time employees
- Flex Spending account available for full-time employees
- Availability of 403(B) investment account for full-time employees
- A supportive and communicative environment
CNA/CMA Open Positions: (Because of ever-changing needs in our care community, actual availability of shifts can vary. Please call Mattie Vaske (HR) at 515-978-1498 or stop by to inquire about current shift availability):
- 6AM - 2PM - Part Time or PRN
- 2PM - 10PM - Full Time, Part Time, or PRN
- 10PM - 6AM - Full Time, Part Time, PRN
- 6PM - 6AM - Full Time, Part Time, PRN
CNA Job Responsibilities:
- Provide resident-centered care focusing on engagement and life enrichment
- Complete all showers at the facility for that day.
- Assist residents with daily living activities focusing on safety and compassion
- Become a valuable team-member working together to create positivity
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness by building meaningful relationships
- Use critical thinking skills to constantly improve and innovate
- Applicants must be certified or currently in the process of becoming certified
- Competencies in person-directed and elder-directed caregiving
- 16 years of age or older
Perry Lutheran Homes, founded in 1956, is a 70 bed (Willis Campus) and 39 apartment (Spring Valley Campus) Christian Caring Community in Perry, Iowa. LeadingAge Iowa has awarded Perry Lutheran Homes and its team with several awards for Innovation, Service, Caregiving, and Leadership.
If this opportunity sounds like the one for you, please apply today!
Online Application - Perry Lutheran HomesPerry Lutheran Homes - Your Christian Caring Community
A pre-employment drug screen is required for this position. Perry Lutheran Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
CNA Wage: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
CMA Wage: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Discounted Rate at Snap Fitness
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness