Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA that wants to make a big impact on the lives of amazing people?
Enhance your career in healthcare by joining our team of innovative and compassionate caregivers.
Perry Lutheran Homes is looking for compassionate CNA/CMAs like you to care for our wonderful residents. In our Christian, caring community, we offer assisted living, long-term nursing care, and two secure memory care wings for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease or other Dementia-related diseases.
This hourly position offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Earned Time Off accrual
- Life Insurance available for full-time employees
- Bid-your-raise program to empower employees
- On-site daycare offering convenience and peace-of-mind
- Investment in and development of employees through training and education opportunities
- Discounted monthly rate at Snap Fitness in Perry
- Flex spending account available for full-time employees
- Availability of 403(B) investment account for full-time employees
CNA / CMA Shifts Offered (Because of ever-changing needs in our care community, availability of shifts can vary): * Full-time and part-time opportunities
- 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Weekend Package 2p-6a Every Saturday & Sunday (Counts as 40 hours)
- Shower Aide 6a-4p 4 days during the week
CNA / CMA Job Responsibilities:
- Provide resident-centered care focusing on engagement and life enrichment
- Assist residents with daily living activities focusing on safety and compassion
- Become a valuable team-member working together to create positivity
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness by building meaningful relationships
- Use critical thinking skills to constantly improve and innovate
CNA / CMA Requirements: * Applicants must be certified or currently in the process of becoming certified
- Competencies in person-directed and elder-directed caregiving
Perry Lutheran Homes, founded in 1956, is a 70 bed, 9 apartment (Willis campus) and 39 apartment (Spring Valley campus) Christian Caring Community in Perry, Iowa. LeadingAge Iowa has awarded Perry Lutheran Homes and its team with several awards for Innovation, Service, Caregiving, and Leadership.
If this opportunity sounds like the one for you, please apply today!
A pre-employment drug screen is required for this position. Perry Lutheran Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Salary: $14.00 - $22.00 per hour