- Supervises Production workers to produce products at standard production rates and quality standards.
- Maintain procedures to satisfy the requirements of quality system.
- Organizes production positions for efficient machine and manpower utilization.
- Complete daily production reports. Ensure raw material and supplies are in stock.
- Responsible for coordinating training of new operators with regard to safety, quality, and productivity.
- Report and/or assist with any maintenance required on equipment.
- Provide hands on assistance when required to maintain production flow.
- Ensure employees comply with company policies and UAW contract.
- Responsible for maintaining OSHA compliancy.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Min two years’ experience working in a production department as a supervisor.
- Supervisory skills to direct and motivate a production crew to work efficiently.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques required to produce products.
- Ability to work with all departments for product information.
- Familiar with computer programs commonly used in a manufacturing plant.
- Ability to work alone and under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
SUBMIT RESUME TO DONNA.JAMES@WIESETILLAGE.COM OR COMPLETE APPLICATION AT WIESE
INDUSTRIES, 1501 5 TH ST., PERRY, IA 50220